Data Scientist in Data Management and Data Analysis (m/w/d) - fulltime or parttime
To strengthen our team in the area of "Data Science", we are looking for a (Junior) Data Scientist (f/m/d) to work on research-intensive topics with a focus on data management and database technologies interested in data analysis and machine learning. We offer the opportunity to become a member of an international, well-coordinated team of about 40 researchers who work on tasks in the field of Data Management, Data Driven Modeling, Process Optimization, Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. Typical application areas are the analysis and optimization of industrial processes, in machine manufacturing and maintenance or in the energy sector. The team cooperates with renowned Austrian and European companies and research institutions.
- University degree (master) in Computer Science, Data Science or a related field of study. Ambitious master students are also welcome.
- Solid education in data management (databases) and if possible, some experience in data integration, (semantic) data modeling, data quality, distributed data infrastructures, NoSQL databases, cloud platforms, and containerization technology
- Knowledge and practical experience in data analysis, data visualization, and machine learning is an advantage
- Knowledge about ontologies and knowledge graphs is a plus
- Good software development skills in modern languages like Java, Python, or R
- Ambition in research and problem solving
- Good communication skills, motivated team player
- Good knowledge of English, good German knowledge is preferable
- Flexible working time (no core-time) and the possibility of Homeoffice
- Creative working atmosphere, diversified tasks and ideal possibilities for development
- Company events, enjoyable working climate, social benefits
The minimum gross salary is EUR 3.185,-- 14 times a year for full-time employment. The actual salary depends on the qualification of the applicant.
As we intend to increase the number of female colleagues, we would be happy to fill this position with a female researcher.
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to a job interview.