SERUMS project approved
In the context of H2020
The SERUMS project (Securing Medical Data in Smart Patient-Centric Healthcare Systems) was recently approved. SCCH's research focuses primarily on the topic of Privacy Preserving Machine Learning. SCCH also leads the work package Privacy-Preserving Distributed Data Analytics in the H2020 project.
The consortium consists of the following partners:
- (Coordinator) University of St Andrews (USTAN) UK
- Zuyderland Medisch Centrum (ZMC) NL
- Accenture B.V. (ACC) NL
- IBM Israel Science & Technology Ltd. (IBM) IL
- Sopra-Steria (SOPRA) FR
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA) FR
- Software Competence Centre Hagenberg (SCCH) AT
- University of Cyprus (UCY) CY
- Fundaci´o Clnic per a la Recerca Biom`edica (FCRB) ES
The project will run for three years. The project budget amounts to 4.37 million euros.