Biomedical Image Analysis
New paper online
According to Dr. Julian Mattes, the highlights of the Paper are:
- "We define a novel tracking problem with purely geometrical paths as user input".
- "Our application is semi-automated cell tracking in phase contrast microscopy".
- "We apply automated cell detection and construct a graph out of the detections".
- "The shortest path in this graph allows to recover the spatio-temporal trajectory".
- "We achieve high robustness with a user interaction time acceptable for biologists".
More informationen about the paper:
- The full paper can be found here: "Associating approximate paths and temporal sequences of noisy detections: Application to the recovery of spatio-temporal cancer cell trajectories", http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1361841515000419