Challenges and potential of digitalization
In the software and system development there are many questions:
- How much digitization does your software product development process require?
- How is the hardware related to the hardware? What is affected by changes and has everything been tested?
- Do you still have an overview of which software parts are active in which product variant?
- How do you achieve product release decisions on a sound basis?
- How do you achieve short communication paths and comprehensible decisions?
Discuss with us and introduce problems form your workplace.
- Software and systems developers, product managers from software and mechatronics, IT consultants, CTOs, R & D and production managers
Introduction and impulse presentation
- The future of software and systems development
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Alexander Egyed, JKU
- Flexible management and development of configurable systems
Dr. Lukas Linsbauer, JKU
- Master the combinatorial explosion in testing
Mag. Rudolf Ramler, SCCH
16:00 h Network and refreshment break
- TIM - support for R & D projects
Mag. Stefan Schöfl, WKOÖ - TIM
- Collaborative development in the cloud
Dipl. Ing. Michael Tröls, JKU
- Identify implicit dependencies in development processes
Dr. Christoph Mayr-Dorn, JKU
18:20 Summary of results and conclusion
- Dr. Thomas Ziebermayr, SCCH
- Univ.-Prof. Dr. Alexander Egyed, JKU
Further information regarding the event
- Date: Wednesday, February 15th
- Location: WKOÖ, Hessenplatz 3, 4040 Linz
- Participation fee: 39 Euro
- Registration: TIM - Technology and Innovation Management, Mrs. Theresa Reisinger,
- T: 0590909-3548 E: email@example.com