Researcher and Senior Data Scientist - Computer Vision (w/m/d – part/full time)
The Software Competence Center Hagenberg (SCCH) is an internationally active research company in the field of data science, software science and artificial intelligence. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dedicated Researcher and Senior Data Scientist with a strong (scientific) background in Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Conduct research, develop prototypes and advance methods in the field of Computer Vision
- Foster research topics while working on interesting and diverse research- and industry-related projects
- Be an interactive member of a strong Computer Vision Team, guiding other researchers, interns/students Support proposal writing and project management
- Collaborate with (inter-)national scientific partners
- Publish and present research results at international meetings and scientific conferences
- An excellent communicator
- Great at teamwork as well as with as independent working style
- Well educated with a degree (Master/PhD) in the field of Data Science, Computer Science or a related field
- Experienced with a strong background in Computer Vision
- Strongly interested in one or several of the following topics (optional):
Deep Learning, Transfer Learning, Anomaly Detection, 3D data analysis, synthetic image generation, multi-modal architectures
- Equipped with a solid scientific record (publications, granted research projects …);
- Experienced in scientific supervision (is a plus)
- Good at programming, especially Python; experienced with Pytorch, Docker and Kubernetes (is a plus)
- Excellent in English; proficiency in German is a plus but not required
- A creative working environment, varying tasks and development opportunities in science as well as business
- Research in an international team collaborating with top institutes in an international setting, working with state-of-the-art methods and technologies
- Cooperation with leading companies from business and industry
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours
- Possibility of Home-Office
- Modern workplaces in the heart of the Softwarepark Hagenberg
- Company events, pleasant working atmosphere, social benefits
- Equal opportunities for all genders and nationalities
The minimum gross salary is € 3656 per month (14 times per year) for full employment. The actual salary depends on the qualifications of the applicant.
We would like to increase the proportion of women in our organization and would be particularly pleased to be able to fill this position with a female researcher.
Are you interested? Apply and send the application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to an interview with you.