Dr. Philipp Haindl
|ORCID||Google Scholar||Research Gate|
Philipp Haindl is senior researcher for software science. He has more than 15 years of practical experience in software engineering and application-oriented research projects.
- Software engineering for AI-based systems
- Runtime software verification and predictive analytics
- Domain-specific languages for quality modeling
- Empirical & value-based software engineering
- MSc in Business Informatics from UAS Technikum Vienna with a focus on runtime performance monitoring of integration middleware, software instrumentation, and data analytics.
- PhD studies and research in the field of value-based software engineering as a project assistant at the Institute for Business Informatics – Software Engineering (Johannes Kepler University Linz). The focus of this research was on formulating, quantifying, and evaluating quality criteria from different stakeholder domains during the software product lifecycle.
- Researcher at the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Media Art Research. Responsible for the software architecture of a system for long-term archival and semantic analysis of multimedia data from Ars Electronica and basis wien.
- iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture
- Lecturer at Johannes Kepler University Linz (JKU)