Lukas Fischer Ph.D.
|ORCID||Google Scholar||Research Gate|
Lukas Fischer is Research Manager for Data Science with many years of experience in research and project management.
- Machine Learning, with special focus on Deep Learning, Generative Models (e.g. GANs, VAEs, AEs), Transformers, etc.
- Computer Vision, especially on medical data (e.g. segmentation, registration, classification, and tracking),
- Transfer Learning
- Privacy Preserving Machine Learning
- Trustworthy AI, XAI
- MSc in Medical Informatics at the TU Wien (TUW) with focus on medical image segmentation, statistical shape models, image registration, bio-inspired optimization algorithms and machine learning.
- PhD studies and research in the domain of medical imaging/medical physics as a research assistant at the Computational Imaging Research Lab (CIR) at the Medical University of Vienna (MUW) with focus on computer vision based quantification of trabecular microarchitecture in patients suffering from severe osteoporosis after lung transplantation.
- Managed several national and international research projects, e.g. KI-SIGS/PetAI (FFG ICT of the Future), TRESSPASS (H2020 SEC-15-BES-2017), VISIOMICS (FFG COIN), and deepTrust (FFG COMET).
- PC member of several international conferences and workshops
- Reviewer for top tier Journals and Conferences like IEEE TMI, IEEE OJEMB, IEEE JBHI, MICCAI, MIDL, etc.