DI (FH) Michael Zwick
Research Team Lead Scalable Optimization and Control
|ORCID||Google Scholar||Research Gate|
Michael Zwick is a Senior Project Manager and Industrial Researcher for Data Science with a focus on Industrial Process Optimization and over 16 years of experience in various research areas such as Data Analysis Systems, Knowledge-based Technologies and Database Technology.
- Industrial Process Optimization (Virtual Sensors in Industrial Manufacturing)
- Open-World Machine Learning, automatic segmentation (e.g. for human-robot collaboration)
- Multi-Task Learning, Edge ML, Federated Learning
- Hyperdimensional Computing
- Dipl-Ing (FH) in Software Engineering for Medical Purposes from the University of Applied Sciences (FH) Hagenberg (Thesis: "Biometric Signature Recognition").
- Senior Research Project Manager for the Research Focus "Predictive Analytics & Optimization".
- Managed various multi-firm projects within the FFG COMET funding program (Deepred, moFOCS, AVOS) together with industry partners.
- Project Manager for several contract research projects (StraightWire, Slitting Optimization, ...) together with industry customers.