apl. Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Mohit Kumar
|ORCID||Google Scholar||Research Gate|
Prof. Mohit Kumar is developing digitalization solutions, resting on strong theoretical foundations and extensive experimentations, for addressing challenging problems of real-world with the help of Trustworthy AI.
- Computational Intelligence in Automation
- Privacy-Preserving and Trustworthy AI
- Fuzzy Theoretic Machine Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Control and Process Engineering
- Prof. Mohit Kumar is a Key-Researcher in the Data Analysis Systems group at the Software Competence Center Hagenberg in Austria.
- He finished his Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, India in 1999 and Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Control Engineering and Instrumentation from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India in 2001.
- He completed his PhD and Habilitation in Automation Engineering from the University of Rostock in 2004 and 2009 respectively.
- He served as Research Group Leader from 2008 to 2016 at the Center for Life Science Automation and Institute of Automation of University of Rostock.
- Since 2016, he is the professor for Computational Intelligence in Automation (apl) at the University of Rostock.
- He was awarded in 2016 the Thousands Talent Foreign Expert award of China. He served as Adjunct Research and Development Technical Director at Binhai Industrial Technology Research Institute of Zhejiang University, China between 2017-2018.
- He is also a Guest Lecturer at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Germany and Visiting Research Professor at Center for Life Science Automation, Germany.